- Carolyn Pirtle explains how St André's hiddenness helps us celebrate Epiphany.
- Today the Church celebrates the feast of St. Lucy, a third-century Sicilian girl who pledged her virginity to Christ and endured a martyr’s death when she refused to renounce her faith. Numerous versions of St. Lucy’s martyrd...
- A few years ago the McGrath Institute for Church Life welcomed Donald Jackson, the visionary calligrapher commissioned by St. John’s University in Collegeville to create a hand-written illuminated Bible using techniques that date b...
- What is Vespers? Why should we pray it? Carolyn Pirtle invites you to rediscover this ancient form of prayer and join us for Vespers on September 21 at 5:15pm in Geddes Hall.
- Commemorate the feast of Our Lady of Sorrows through Giovanni Battista Pergolesi's stunning musical setting of the ancient sequence, Stabat Mater Dolorosa.
- What does it mean to accompany someone in music, and how can this help us think about what it means to accompany someone on the journey of faith?