Articles » Theology
- Caleb Bernacchio argues for a new, critically pro-modern, classification of Alasdair MacIntyre.
- Cyril O'Regan, University of Notre Dame Catherine F. Huisking Chair in Theology, distinguishes the cheerers, weepers, and shadow-seers of modernity.
- Cynthia Haven, René Girard biographer, chronicles Girard's development of ideas about human nature that are fundamental to humanity's survival.
- David Bentley Hart, ND Institute for Advanced Study Fellow, expands his objections to Edward Feser's theological defense of capital punishment.
- John Cavadini explores the matter by looking at sources both East and West.
- Brian Pedraza, Assistant Professor of Theology at Our Lady of the Lake College in Baton Rouge, LA, on the long roots of current Catholic debates.
- In 2005 David Foster Wallace gave the commencement address at Kenyon College. The speech, which has acquired the title “This is Water,” still makes the rounds on the Internet regularly. When I first heard it, blaring from ...