Jessica Keating is the director of the Notre Dame Office of Human Dignity and Life Initiatives, where she engages in scholarship that strives to recover the concept of human dignity for the theological and philosophical imagination.
- Jessica Keating, director of the ND McGrath Institute Office of Human Dignity & Life Initiatives, excoriates the brutal realities of abortion in America.
- Jessica Keating, Dir. of the Office of Human Dignity and Life Initiatives at the Institute for Church Life, dives into the strange ironies of sainthood.
- Jessica Keating argues, following St. Francis, that putting on Christ in baptism does not mean putting on only that part of Christ I agree with.
- More than one concentration camp survivor has remarked that one would need the pen of Dante to describe the horrors that afflicted the “great army of unknown and unrecorded victims.” Hell is that abyss that skews vision an...
- In just over a week, hundreds of thousands of Americans will gather on the National Mall to protest the their country’s abortion policy, which ranks among the most permissive in the world. As abortion rates reach their lowest level...
- Political rhetoric often gives the impression that Americans’ views on abortion may be neatly categorized along ideological, generation, and gender lines. However, this ethereal narrative blurs and even obscures the on-the-ground r...
- Jessica Keating, Director of the ND Institute for Church Life Human Dignity & Life Initiatives, sets to demythologizing abortion commonplaces.
- Thinking about marriage is not simply something that married people can do. Here, a single woman reflects on the gift of marriage through her own vocation.