Articles » Technology
- Scott Beauchamp, author of the forthcoming Did You Kill Anyone?, on the boredom of war and modern life.
- Jordan Wales, Hillsdale College Assistant Professor of Theology, looks at what we will do to AI and what AI will do to us.
- Leonard DeLorenzo, faculty member at the McGrath Institute for Church Life, breaks down how social media breaks down time.
- Brett Robinson, ND McGrath Director of Catholic Media Studies, decodes the message about the future delivered in the medium of Superbowl ads.
- Brett Bertucio, UW-Madison PhD student in education policy, outlines what is at stake in resisting the regime of educational technology.