David Griffith is a writer and educator. His work has appeared in the Utne Reader, Paris Review Daily, Image, and Los Angeles Review of Books, among others. He is the author of A Good War is Hard to Find: The Art of Violence in America.
- David Griffith on Phil Klay's Uncertain Ground.
- David Griffith on James Baldwin and the exorcism of America.
- David Griffith's reflections on the recent PBS Flannery documentary.
- David Griffith on the need to reframe the Flannery O'Connor and racism debate.
- David Griffith on watching the cinema classic after the death of Max von Sydow and during a pandemic.
- David Griffith, writer and educator, ponders the ties between real and on-screen violence with the help of Tarantino's latest film.