Stephen M. Metzger
Stephen Metzger is Assistant Scriptor at the Biblioteca Apostolica Vaticana. He is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame's Medieval Institute and the author of the two-volume Gerard of Abbeville, Secular Master, on Knowledge, Wisdom and Contemplation.
- Stephen Metzger on Bruno Latour's double critique of globalism and localism.
- Stephen Metzger replies to Giorgio Agamben's attack on Pope Francis.
- Stephen Metzger on what Boccacio's classic has to say theologically.
- Stephen Metzger, PhD ND Medieval Institute, investigates the meaning and purpose of calling the Blessed Virgin Mary our advocate, especially during Advent.
- Stephen Metzger, Notre Dame Medieval Institute PhD and schoolteacher, finds inspiration for Catholic education in the songs and biography of Jimmy Buffett.
- Stephen Metzger, Ph.D. Notre Dame Medieval Institute, explodes the unexamined assumptions of modernity by extending Bruno Latour's argument into the "Middle Ages."