Sofia Carozza is a Marshall Scholar at the University of Cambridge where she researches the neurobiological pathways through which early adversity affects the developing brain. She also blogs at Synapses of the Soul and co-hosts The Pilgrim Soul podcast.
- Sofia Carozza on being both a Catholic and a neuroscientist.
- Sofia Carozza on the neurobiology of monastic prayer in quarantine.
- Sofia Carozza, ND senior majoring in Neuroscience & Theology, explores how research on neurodevelopment can shed light on Advent and critique liberalism.
- Sofia Carozza, ND senior majoring in Neuroscience & Theology, examines claims about neuroscience constituting a second scientific revolution open to theology.
- Sofia Carozza on how the CL movement makes her Catholic.