Jeffrey P. Bishop
Jeffrey P. Bishop is Professor of Philosophy and Professor of Theological Studies at Saint Louis University and holds the Tenet Endowed Chair in Health Care Ethics He is the author of The Anticipatory Corpse and is the co-author of the Expanded Reason Award winning Biopolitics After Neuroscience.
- Jeffrey Bishop on the good.
- Jeffrey Bishop on power, love, and COVID-19.
- Jeffrey Bishop on the problem of naming the pandemic's challenge.
- Jeffrey Bishop on liturgy's resistance to technological will-to-power.
- Jeffrey Bishop pits the power of ageing flesh against transhumanist agelessness.