Christopher Baglow is Director of the of the McGrath Institute for Church Life at the University of Notre Dame. He is the author of and is the co-recipient of the 2018 Expanded Reason Award in the Teaching category.
- Christopher Baglow on writing Christmas with crooked lines.
- Christopher Baglow on how dogma functions within the lives of Catholics.
- Christopher Baglow on human origins and the porous boundaries between science and religion.
- Christopher Baglow on the American background of a fabricated conflict.
- Christopher Baglow examines the theological potential of the Extended Evolutionary Synthesis.
- Christopher Baglow, Director of the McGrath Science & Religion Initiative, recalls early modern science's mistakes and explores how theology can move beyond them.