Brett Salkeld is Archdiocesan Theologian for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Regina and is the co-host of the Thinking Faith podcast. His latest book is Transubstantiation: Theology, History, and Christian Unity.
- Brett Salkeld on the pursuit of knowledge.
You Can Have Your Tylenol Too: A Note on the Objections of Some Catholics to Using COVID-19 VaccinesBrett Salkeld on the wide use of HEK 293 line to test everyday products.
Guilt, Responsibility, and Purgatory: How Traditional Catholic Teaching Can Help Us Think About Truth, Reconciliation, and ReparationsBrett Salkeld on theological lenses for thinking about residential schools.
- Brett Salkeld on dialogue and being faithful to the truth.
- Brett Salkeld on the resurrection of the body.
- Brett Salkeld on abortion and the development of the HEK293 line.
- Brett Salkeld on the controversy over the COVID vaccines.
- Brett Salkeld on what the Church actually teaches about hell.
- Brett Salkeld on prudential judgments and intrinsic evils.
- Brett Salkeld on teaching evolution and the theology of the Church.
- Brett Salkeld illustrates how to overcome misunderstandings about transubstantiation.