Brett Salkeld is Archdiocesan Theologian for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Regina and is the co-host of the Thinking Faith podcast. His latest book is Transubstantiation: Theology, History, and Christian Unity.
- Brett Salkeld on the resurrection of the body.
- Brett Salkeld on abortion and the development of the HEK293 line.
- Brett Salkeld on the controversy over the COVD vaccines.
- Brett Salkeld on what the Church actually teaches about hell.
- Brett Salkeld on prudential judgments and intrinsic evils.
- Brett Salkeld on teaching evolution and the theology of the Church.
- Brett Salkeld illustrates how to overcome misunderstandings about transubstantiation.