Stephen M. Barr
Stephen M. Barr is professor of physics and director of the Bartol Research Institute, University of Delaware. He is the president of the Society of Catholic Scientists and author of bestselling books on science and religion such as Modern Physics and Ancient Faith (Notre Dame) and The Believing Scientist (Eerdmans).
- Stephen Barr on the body.
- Stephen Barr on whether we are meant to be here.
- Stephen Barr on the surprisingly high degree of order in the laws of nature.
- Stephen Barr considers the intersection between modern physics and St. Augustine.
- Stephen Barr, physicist and president of the Society of Catholic Scientists, explains what is at stake in scientific theories of the beginning.