Shaun Blanchard is Assistant Professor of Theology at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University. He is the author of The Synod of Pistoia and Vatican II: Jansenism and the Struggle for Catholic Reform and co-author of a forthcoming Oxford Very Short Introduction to Vatican II.
- Shaun Blanchard on Catholicism and the Enlightenment.
- Shaun Blanchard interviews Fr. Johnson about Black Catholic history.
- Shaun Blanchard on the 150th anniversary of Vatican I and beyond.
- Shaun Blanchard analyzes modern theological crises caused by dissent.
- Shaun Blanchard, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University Theology Assitant Professor, denies the existence of contemporary Jansenists.
- Shaun Blanchard, Assistant Professor of Theology at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University, takes a critical look at the legacy of Gallicanism.