Brendan Case is Associate Director for Research in The Human Flourishing Program at Harvard University.
- Brendan Case on the medieval origins of our weird world.
- Brendan Case on Paul Griffiths and the turning back of time.
- Brendan Case on the reversals of George Berkeley's Christian Neoplatonism.
- Brendan Case on Krishna, the Virgin Mary, and detachment in T.S. Eliot's long poems.
- Brendan Case, Research Associate in Baylor's Institute for Studies of Religion, traces the changes in how we evaluate curiosity.