Angela Franks is Professor of Theology at St. John's Seminary in Boston and a Church Life Journal Life and Dignity Writing Fellow. Her specialties include the theology of the body, the new evangelization, and the thought of Hans Urs von Balthasar.
- Angela Franks on vampires, zombies, and identities.
- Angela Franks on where mechanistic science and gender fluidity meet.
- Angela Franks on the insatiability of post-modern desire.
- Angela Franks on the death of man after the death of God.
- Angela Franks on the meaning of the body.
- Angela Franks on surfaces and relationships.
- Angela Franks on the will to power versus the logic of the cross.
- Angela Franks revisits and updates the critique of Betty Friedan's The Feminine Mystique.
- Angela Franks, Professor of Theology at St. John's Seminary in Boston, demonstrates how the pope critiqued and developed Marx's theory of labor.
- Angela Franks, Ph.D., professor of theology at Boston's St. John's Seminary, enlists C.S. Lewis to overturn commonplaces about narcissism.
- Angela Franks on Humane Vitae's pointers towards a culture that doesn't scapegoat fertility.
- Angela Franks, Theological Institute for the New Evangelization Professor, on Humanae Vitae's reception alongside the history of scapegoating female fertility.