Abigail Favale is Director of the William Penn Honors Program at George Fox University, where she teaches seminars in the Great Books. Her first book is the conversion memoir, Into the Deep: An Unlikely Catholic Conversion.
- Abigail Favale on the reproductive health of actual women.
- Abigail Favale on Woman in the Catholic imagination.
- Abigail Favale explores the recent mass transition out of femininity.
- Abigail Favale, Director of the William Penn Honors Program at George Fox, reconstructs the history of how collective focus shifted from sex to gender.
- Abigail Favale reflects on how motherhood unmasked the myths of abortion for her.
- Abigail Favale, George Fox U. Penn Honors Program Director, surveys Sr. Allen's magisterial "The Concept of Woman" with a focus on gender complementarity.
- Abigail Favale, George Fox University Director of the William Penn Honors Program, examines to what extent victimhood culture should be adopted by Christians.
- Abigail Favale, George Fox U. Wm. Penn Honors Program, hammers away at the commonplace that Darwin blocked all ways back to seeing humans as an image of God.
- Abigail Favale, William Penn Honors Program Director at George Fox U., on why the revision of the teaching on the death penalty won't affect sexuality.
- Abigail Favale, Director of the William Penn Honors Program at George Fox University, reflects on how gender studies led to her convert to Catholicism.