Abigail Favale is a writer and professor in the McGrath Institute for Church Life at the University of Notre Dame. She is the author of The Genesis of Gender: A Christian Theory.
- Abigail Favale on Matt Walsh.
- Abigail Favale on the great un-naming.
- Abigail Favale on the reproductive health of actual women.
- Abigail Favale on Woman in the Catholic imagination.
- Abigail Favale explores the recent mass transition out of femininity.
- Abigail Favale, Director of the William Penn Honors Program at George Fox, reconstructs the history of how collective focus shifted from sex to gender.
- Abigail Favale reflects on abortion.
- Abigail Favale, George Fox U. Penn Honors Program Director, surveys Sr. Allen's magisterial "The Concept of Woman" with a focus on gender complementarity.
- Abigail Favale, George Fox University Director of the William Penn Honors Program, examines to what extent victimhood culture should be adopted by Christians.
- Abigail Favale, George Fox U. Wm. Penn Honors Program, hammers away at the commonplace that Darwin blocked all ways back to seeing humans as an image of God.
- Abigail Favale, William Penn Honors Program Director at George Fox U., on why the revision of the teaching on the death penalty won't affect sexuality.
- Abigail Favale, Director of the William Penn Honors Program at George Fox University, reflects on how gender studies led to her convert to Catholicism.